What samsung galaxy s8/s8plus do you have?

What Samsung Galaxy S8/S8Plus do you have?

• Total voters

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
re: WHAT SAMSUNG GALAXY S8/S8PLUS DO YOU HAVE?

My reasons for wanting the Note 8 are strictly the S-Pen. It helps me out at work alot when I have to visit customers and take pictures of machining and need to make notes of certain parts.

I won't like the size of the Note 8 so it will mainly be my work phone and I'll use my S8 on my personal time.
Oh I see. I wondered about that when you said that comment but figured you wanted both devices. I myself would not mind getting the note 8 too. If I was going to choose between the plus or note 8 I'd choose the note 8 so that being said if I end up with another Samsung device which I doubt it that it would definitely be the note 8. Which is a good reason for me to have chosen the 5.8 S8. I definitely wouldn't want to large phones. I typically keep two devices which I haven't lately but one smaller abs one larger. If I get a large device it'll be most likely the Mate 9 by Huawei. I am a huge EMUI fan so I just more or less tolerate other interfaces. I will say this S8 has been a powerhouse and has been one smooth device. Absolutely zero lag. Zero choppy. Zero sticky. I could in no way say that for both of the s7 models which I had but not very long due to that and touch wiz.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

I own S8 because I like that size, I also had the S8+ and was fine with that as well but settled with S8 because I had other big phones. But for once I could care less how many people actually owned S8 or S8+ :)

If I like it or not or what matters to me even if only one or zero person owned that.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Unlocked Coral Blue S8 on T-Mobile.

PS I added a poll. ;)

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site

Unlocked Coral Blue S8 on T-Mobile.

PS I added a poll. ;)
Thank you for doing that. I wasn't sure how to add one but was curious of what the numbers were. I knew the plus would win big but by how much I didn't know.