Good Morning!

Excuse my ignorance here, I searched and didn't really find this discussed at lenght...

I see a lot of people talking about how awesome secure folder is. I've toyed with it a little bit but for the life of me can't find a practical revolutionary end all end all use for it.

What cool things have you guys done with cool folder or what do you use it for?

Blaine
    08-01-2017 07:15 AM
    I find it a good spot to keep my notes app. instead of a password manager I have a notes app on both my computer and phone that has most of my passwords on it.

I hear some people use it for naughty photos, but I don't have any of those sadly
    badcat, T48 and blaine07 like this.
    08-01-2017 07:39 AM
    One thing you can use it for is keeping profiles separate on social media. Not necessarily nefarious as some think.

A friend is a hair stylist. She posts her work on social media sites using her business sign in while keeping her personal friends etc are on another side. The phone is always signed in to the apps. So she does not have to sign in/out, switch profiles etc.

Think someone else mentioned Bday/Xmas shopping lists & purchases. You could place orders or keep lists separate in secure folder if your significant other/kids are routinely in your phone.
    kevinpleasants and blaine07 like this.
    08-01-2017 09:32 AM