I had a Samsung pay gift card from samsung in the app. My phone was notifying me 4 times a second that it was about to expire. This started overnight and the phone didn't even complete a full charge due to the constant notifications.

I didn't noticed it until the morning and nothing helped until I deleted the gift card. It seems like this was a glitch as I don't think Samsung pay wants to endlessly notify that a card is expiring.
    Anybody else had this issue? I only lost about 2.00 so its not a biggie except I have to survive the day on 50% battery life.
    08-01-2017 09:21 AM
    you need to go to settings in Samsung pay and deactivate the notification
    08-01-2017 09:37 AM
    I deleted the card and that stopped the notifications.
    08-01-2017 10:09 AM
    Well at the end of my day i got 4% battery life before I got to a charger. Also, when I re-synced the gear s3 the notification came back because the watch also has this card stored which caused me to go 0% in a matter of minutes. After I deleted it again from the Samsung pay app on the phone the non stop notifications ended.

Now I wasn't thinking but in full sun in the car the brightness was at 1% so I couldn't even see the screen to enter my password. After a shutdown you are required vs fingerprint. Here bixby could have been helpful and I could have told bixby to up the brightness, I couldn't even see the options to do it myself.

I'm back to normal. No other issues have been present on the S8+ and I happy to be on android.
    08-02-2017 10:30 AM