Not only is the damn fingerprint sensor on the back, the phone keeps locking itself every few seconds so I have to enter my PIN again and now I don't wanna waste time trying to make the IRIS scanner recognize my eye. So how do I keep my PIN lock/Fingerprint but increase the period where the phone locks itself? I want the screen to go to standby when I don't touch it but not locking the entire phone as I need to check my phone multiple times while I'm at my desk.
    08-01-2017 06:53 PM
    Not only is the damn fingerprint sensor on the back, the phone keeps locking itself every few seconds so I have to enter my PIN again and now I don't wanna waste time trying to make the IRIS scanner recognize my eye. So how do I keep my PIN lock/Fingerprint but increase the period where the phone locks itself? I want the screen to go to standby when I don't touch it but not locking the entire phone as I need to check my phone multiple times while I'm at my desk.
    I don't have this phone but it should be in lock screen settings
    08-01-2017 07:00 PM
    Settings>lockscreen and security >secure lock settings. You can set it to stay unlocked for up to 30 minutes. Unless you have only swipe to unlock set, there will always be a timeout limit.
    Snappy Phoenix and Tim1954 like this.
    08-01-2017 07:03 PM
    Settings>lockscreen and security >secure lock settings. You can set it to stay unlocked for up to 30 minutes. Unless you have only swipe to unlock set, there will always be a timeout limit.
    thanks! you're a life savor!
    08-01-2017 07:47 PM
    You could also use smart lock to keep it unlocked while at your desk.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    08-01-2017 11:45 PM
    You could also use smart lock to keep it unlocked while at your desk.
    Absolutely. I use Smart Lock at home. Works great. My work wifi sucks so I don't use it there. Guess that's why I didn't think about it as a reply to OP.
    08-02-2017 08:58 AM