So as of last night, whenever I try to swipe up and activate my Samsung pay application on the essay, it just goes into error and allows me to send up an air lock to Samsung. Has anyone been getting this recently? I'm going to try to delete it and re add it, but if it doesn't work I'm just going to go back to Android pay.

Update: Well, apparently it looks like all I had to do was disable it, re-enable the application and now it's working fine again. That's still weird though.

kevinpleasants likes this.
    08-02-2017 08:22 AM
    I'm sticking with Android pay.
    08-02-2017 08:28 AM
    I'm sticking with Android pay.
    Not me -- Anytime I am on a Samsung device I use Samsung Pay since it can be used pretty much everywhere.
    08-02-2017 08:31 AM
    I'm having a hard time with the Samsung phone. I coming over from a Google phone so it's hard for me to get used the new brand.
    08-02-2017 08:34 AM
    Not me -- Anytime I am on a Samsung device I use Samsung Pay since it can be used pretty much everywhere.
    THis is true. For ex. I bought something at Bed Bath and Beyond last week with Android Pay, and it didn't work at the store due to the credit card machine being the older legacy reader. With Samsung Pay, it would've worked!
    08-02-2017 08:41 AM
    I'm having a hard time with the Samsung phone. I coming over from a Google phone so it's hard for me to get used the new brand.
    I also used to own the Nexus 6P so I'll let you know from my own personal experience. As far as the UI of the Galaxy S8 is compared to the Google Phones, The look and feel of the S8 didn't take all that long for me to get used to honestly. Admittedly, I will say that as of recently, I have disabled Touchwiz completely and am now running a custom Nova Launcher setup with Google Now integration exactly like how the Pixel phones are set up. Phone worked just beautifully like that as well! On another note, there are certain helpful/useful features of the S8 that Google Phones have never had like one-handed mode, re-formatting the edge screen for youtube videos for the bezel-less display, etc.
    08-02-2017 08:44 AM
    I am trying. One the weekends I try touch wiz. Other than that it's all Google now. The contacts Manager is killing me tho. I have to use gallery for contact pictures. I have only recent pictures in there so I have to download the ones I want.
    08-02-2017 08:48 AM
    I love Samsung Pay and the rewards program, I've gotten the fast charge battery packs and I'm hoping the Gear Fit will be back on to redeem soon.

I've rarely had issues using it ,as noted most places take it ( Subway doesn't but subway sucks so)
    08-02-2017 10:19 AM
    I love Samsung Pay and the rewards program, I've gotten the fast charge battery packs and I'm hoping the Gear Fit will be back on to redeem soon.

I've rarely had issues using it ,as noted most places take it ( Subway doesn't but subway sucks so)
    HOw do you use the Rewards programs? I see them in my Samsung Pay as well, but haven't used them yet. Thanks.
    08-02-2017 10:20 AM