Is my Samsung S8 Plus's battery normal?

ericliao1021

Aug 2, 2017
Visit site
I am unsure if my S8 Plus's battery is good. I've bought it for approximately less than one week. I've seen other people's S8 Plus's battery life going to 1-3 days. But mine can only go up to approximately 13 Hours. I have 'Always on Display' and 'Smart Alert.' I've turned off lots of battery consuming stuff already.

Lastly, my phone lost 1% of battery after 12 minutes of not charging. I have "Always On Display" on and I was playing around with settings for about 3 minutes. Is this normal?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Use it over the course of a few days and see what your stats look like. If I use it extensively right after unplugging it will get maybe 6-8 hours of Screen on Time however if I use it sporadically throughout the day I will get more like 4-6 hours of Screen on Time. I unplug at 6am, use it randomly throughout the day and am at 30-40% on average at bed time.

thoughtjunky

Jun 27, 2017
Visit site
I consider myself a heavy user, I watch YouTube, Netflix, listen to Pandora and Audible, browse Imgur, and constantly checking Facebook and googling things. I got my S8+ on launch day. I have 11 hours to go at 58% battery. Idk what that translates to in on screen time.
a7efc7e04ca4ebe3cd2fef618953ab19.jpg