Any Sprint S8 users keep getting knocked off the network?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So I'm with Sprint now since getting the S8 and I have to say that sprint service has been very sub par. For some reason I keep loosing network coverage which will require me to do a soft reset of my device from time to time. Any other sprint users experiencing this issue as well? If not what are your thoughts of sprint. They are horrible to me.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Carrier coverage always depends on where you're located. You can Google coverage in your area for all of the major carriers.
For example, Sprint coverage at my home is almost nonexistent but 15 miles away at work, it's great. All about where you use it and where the towers are located. Sprint is not known for great coverage, but YMMV.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Carrier coverage always depends on where you're located. You can Google coverage in your area for all of the major carriers.
For example, Sprint coverage at my home is almost nonexistent but 15 miles away at work, it's great. All about where you use it and where the towers are located. Sprint is not known for great coverage, but YMMV.
They are horrible and now I'm stuck with them a while. I made a bad choice.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
So I'm with Sprint now since getting the S8 and I have to say that sprint service has been very sub par. For some reason I keep loosing network coverage which will require me to do a soft reset of my device from time to time. Any other sprint users experiencing this issue as well? If not what are your thoughts of sprint. They are horrible to me.
Have you tried resetting just the network settings. Sometimes that helps.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried resetting just the network settings. Sometimes that helps.
I haven't tried that. It's happened twice so far so if only once I could see it but twice is an issue. I don't know if it's sprint or not but I've never had this issue before sprint. Plus they have been horrible to deal with overall anyway. I'm not going to be with them for much longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol