08-04-2017 01:08 PM
    Maybe a little off topic but I keep singing the praises of the genuine Samsung leather folio/wallet case. Can't find on Amazon or anyplace else except Verizon.

A little pricey--$60--but absolutely top quality and no magnet. The relevance is you can go naked with your screen while having a plush, luxurious feel to the case.
    08-04-2017 01:22 PM
    Anybody tried one of these protectors?

Mav.
    08-05-2017 08:57 AM
    Morning!

I've so far tried Zagg Crystal Defense, Zagg Curved glass, and Bodyguardz Pure Arc, a wet install Zagg and a plethora of cheap ones off Amazon.

The Bodyguardz Pure Arc from ATT has a nice alignment tray, collects minimal lint on glue edges on either side. Very little dot matrix. Best fit/compatiblity with the many cases I have.

The Zagg Crystal Defense is a full glue protector but IMPOSSIBLE to get installed perfect. Zero dot matrix and fits with every case I've tried. Many people think vacuum packed tray it comes in is an alignment tray but it IS NOT.

The Zagg Curved Glass is very case compatible as well, no dot matrix and same as Bodyguardz, minimal lint collection on sides where where glue is on edges. This one for me was useless and glass wasn't molded to curve of screen correctly rendering phone useless for sake of this conversation. This one has a alignment tray as well as Zaggs famous warranty.

All the Amazon ones I've tried wouldn't stay on, were full size and didn't work with any of the many cases I possess, had horrible dot matrix or general poor quality.

Not sure if any of these were even mentioned in your link, but having not tried the Domeglass whatever everyone is racing about it's the best I've found. All 3 I mention above are a little pricey, but have a good warranty.
    VW Maverick likes this.
    08-05-2017 09:15 AM
    Galaxy S8 Screen Protector [2-Pack], iTURBOS [Case-Friendly] 3D PET HD Screen Protector Film for Samsung Galaxy S8 Clear. Works well and has a high 4.5 star rating on amazon
    08-08-2017 01:31 PM
    I don't see the one I use on there, but the IQ Shield was the top rated case friendly screen protector when I bought it off of Amazon, and it's been flawless since I installed it around the end of April. No bubbles or peeling whatsoever, and it goes well with the Spigen tough armor case I have on.

https://www.amazon.com/Protector-LiQ...cUvbUpU5916732
    08-08-2017 01:47 PM
    Have you tried this?

09-04-2017 06:39 AM