S8/S8+ Deal Costco

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello, just got an email from Costco about their monthly deals, etc. I saw that the S8 and S8+ are $250 off at Costco, with a bundled 2017 Samsung Fast Charger, and a TYLT portable charger, wall charger, and car charger, as well as 2 extra USB-C cords. The $250 is in the form of Costco Cash cards, so obviously if you are a regular member or such. Or, you can get $300 off, just without the wireless Fast Charger. The catch is you have to be on Verizon or Sprint, It has to be on monthly payments, and the only color to choose is Midnight Black. The deal ends on August 27th

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
You can do any color you want on the phone but there raincheck is only on Black

It says that it requires device installment plan on Midnight black only. I hope you are right though, I REALLY want either an Orchid Gray or Coral Blue (which they don't sell, so Orchid Gray from here or I'm going to Best Buy.)

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Don't worry about it, i justed wanted to make sure you were completely informed and can get what you want

Thank you. How long have you worked at Costco? I've been shopping at this one since it opened Christmas of 2004. My favorite store ever. I've never used their cell phone kiosk thing, but we do have one. Is their an extra warranty on the phone when its bought from Costco with the Visa Card? Any other benefits as well? Thank you

prophelic

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. How long have you worked at Costco? I've been shopping at this one since it opened Christmas of 2004. My favorite store ever. I've never used their cell phone kiosk thing, but we do have one. Is their an extra warranty on the phone when its bought from Costco with the Visa Card? Any other benefits as well? Thank you

Besides the2% not really, I been the wireless manager for 1yr. The insurance though is worth it square trade. Plus there is a secret about it that makes it even better if you never use it

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Besides the2% not really, I been the wireless manager for 1yr. The insurance though is worth it square trade. Plus there is a secret about it that makes it even better if you never use it

Oooh, what's the secret? I couldn't find the square trade insurance for phones on their website, but they must have it in store then, right? And how much does that cost? Thanks

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Research this board for square trade and you'll find out how to get a discount with them for a promo code