I'm not sure why this is happening but as of recently, whenever I go to swipe up for the fingerprint gesture for my Samsung pay its crashing. What I've done is I've tried to uninstall it and reinstall it several times disable it and reactivate it and it will work for a few days but then goes back to crashing. Has anyone else ever experienced this before? I swear if this keeps on happening I'm just going to completely uninstall it and use Android pay.
    08-04-2017 09:41 PM
    I'm not sure why this is happening but as of recently, whenever I go to swipe up for the fingerprint gesture for my Samsung pay its crashing. What I've done is I've tried to uninstall it and reinstall it several times disable it and reactivate it and it will work for a few days but then goes back to crashing. Has anyone else ever experienced this before? I swear if this keeps on happening I'm just going to completely uninstall it and use Android pay. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e18f7d2484.jpg
    Nah I've never had that happen. I hope you get out working correctly again.
    08-04-2017 10:07 PM
    Haven't had that occur. Make sure you have the latest version installed. What carrier is your phone through and is it unlocked, international?
    08-05-2017 04:49 AM
    I don't get it but it's really annoying and frustrating. I swear if it doesn't start working soon like I said I'm going to be forced to use Android pay which does works when they're still overall. Just doesn't work with the older machines but oh well.
    08-05-2017 04:49 AM
    Never seen that problem myself. I have not had any issues with Samsung Pay.
    08-05-2017 03:25 PM
    I'm also not sure if it's because I disable TouchWiz completely running custom version of pixel Launcher via Nova launcher on my phone. By the way that issue started happening last week. I went back to Android pay.
    08-05-2017 03:31 PM
    I hate when I'm using Samsung Pay and the cashier is sooooooooo shocked when I use it - says oh we don't have that it work work etc....blah and blah...and then when it works they look so stupid - people are so irritating - ok rant over just bought breakfast with my Discover card and
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-06-2017 08:29 AM
    I hate when I'm using Samsung Pay and the cashier is sooooooooo shocked when I use it - says oh we don't have that it work work etc....blah and blah...and then when it works they look so stupid - people are so irritating - ok rant over just bought breakfast with my Discover card and
    Well to be fair they aren't stupid -- most likely they just have tons of people try things like Apple Pay all day long and figure it is the same. I could very easily see a non-tech person confusing that.
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-08-2017 12:54 PM
    Well to be fair they aren't stupid -- most likely they just have tons of people try things like Apple Pay all day long and figure it is the same. I could very easily see a non-tech person confusing that.
    I will say this much about Samsung pay, when it works it works fine. But when you're in a store in line to check out, it takes forever for it to hit. Android pay is so much faster. And I don't know why it was happening but for some reason on my phone after several Samsung pay resets, it was crashing like crazy. Driving me nuts.
    08-08-2017 01:23 PM
    I will say this much about Samsung pay, when it works it works fine. But when you're in a store in line to check out, it takes forever for it to hit. Android pay is so much faster. And I don't know why it was happening but for some reason on my phone after several Samsung pay resets, it was crashing like crazy. Driving me nuts.
    Well it depends. When using Samsung Pay is it using MST (acting as if the card is swiped) when you're having the issue? I used to have issues sometimes but have become a master at placing it on the right spot of the reader to get a quick read. If off some it can cause issues.

Android Pay seems faster because it is -- It is using NFC which can transfer it fast. Do you have Gate gas stations where you live? Go there and use Samsung Pay on their NFC pad and it will be just as fast. Samsung Pay speed really depends on what form of it you're using (NFC vs. MST).
    08-08-2017 01:25 PM
    Don't get the wait forever for it to hit part, it's always fast and faster than removing my wallet for a chip card that the terminals are so slow with, I use my Frontier S3 it's so smooth sometimes the cashier doesn't notice payment processed, on a rare occasion it fails and needs to be redone.
    08-08-2017 02:00 PM
    Don't get the wait forever for it to hit part, it's always fast and faster than removing my wallet for a chip card that the terminals are so slow with, I use my Frontier S3 it's so smooth sometimes the cashier doesn't notice payment processed, on a rare occasion it fails and needs to be redone.
    Yes well unfortunately, that's what I have been getting his V sometimes it feels like I'm waiting forever just to make a damn payment at the store with Samsung pay. II I scan my phone over with Android pay at hits automatically. No guesswork work involved.
    08-08-2017 02:12 PM
    I soooo agree! It can be confusing - but the ones I'm talking about be so confident and arrogant like you getting on their nerves or wasting their time and "they just know" it doesn't work -

And looking stupid - and being stupid - are two different things - even "I" can "look" stupid ^_o - LOL! - when I call someone stupid (referring to their mental) - I wasn't raised by wolves - simply say they are less than smart.

Today at the grocery , some older lady asked me if I trusted Samsung Pay - I said yes, if someone's gonna get you , there gonna get you if they try hard enough - it's much easier carrying my phone versus a bag
    08-08-2017 04:44 PM
    I soooo agree! It can be confusing - but the ones I'm talking about be so confident and arrogant like you getting on their nerves or wasting their time and "they just know" it doesn't work -

And looking stupid - and being stupid - are two different things - even "I" can "look" stupid ^_o - LOL! - when I call someone stupid (referring to their mental) - I wasn't raised by wolves - simply say they are less than smart.

Today at the grocery , some older lady asked me if I trusted Samsung Pay - I said yes, if someone's gonna get you , there gonna get you if they try hard enough - it's much easier carrying my phone versus a bag
    That's very very true. I mean people have asked me in the past even cousins of mine if I trust syncing up my credit card to online applications and accounts. I said people can hack you and track you all over the web. If you don't trust that just live in a box or be very careful and wary of transactions you do online. That's the most I can say for anyone.
    08-08-2017 04:48 PM
    Have you tried a factory reset? If not, I would try that before abandoning Samsung Pay.
    08-08-2017 08:04 PM