Anyone know how to make the status bar dark? Or adjust automatically? I have a light colored wallpaper so I can't really see it when on the home screen.
    08-08-2017 07:02 AM
    You can check this out -- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...vbarapps&hl=en

I'm using it to keep my navigation bar black in all screens and apps.
    08-08-2017 07:21 AM
    You can check this out -- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...vbarapps&hl=en

I'm using it to keep my navigation bar black in all screens and apps.
    Talking about the status bar here, not the navbar. She even has an arrow pointing to what's being talked about in the screenshot lol

OP ... I know Nova has an option for dark icons or to turn transparent notification bar off so that it's got a dark background, which will significantly help. I'm not sure what other options are available if you don't use Nova.
    mia_xoxo likes this.
    08-08-2017 08:04 AM
    OP, my apologies. I misread the post. (I plead insufficient coffee...)

One possibility is to change the theme. Samsung does offer a "High Contrast Theme" that gives white text on black background on the status bar. But the dark theme carries through and may be more than you're looking for.

There are also a number of "status bar" apps in the G-Play store that state they can customize the status bar, including the colour/font.
    08-08-2017 08:22 AM
    Talking about the status bar here, not the navbar. She even has an arrow pointing to what's being talked about in the screenshot lol

OP ... I know Nova has an option for dark icons or to turn transparent notification bar off so that it's got a dark background, which will significantly help. I'm not sure what other options are available if you don't use Nova.
    Thank you so much! The dark icons toggle worked perfectly.
    08-08-2017 08:58 AM
    BUT what date widget is that? I love that.
    08-08-2017 09:54 AM