Google Calendar Sync issue..

aweyrich

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
My Google Calendar app on my s8 isn't syncing with my web version...I have to manually hit refresh in the app to get out it to sync to the web version. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

DLIVINGS

Jul 7, 2017
Visit site
Re: Google Calendar Sunc issue..

I have the same issue. If I make an entry on my google calendar on my S8 it won't sync to my tablet or pc. It still won't appear even after refresh. If I make an entry on my tablet or pc it will appear on my S8 calandar, however.

Gary_Berg

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Are you sure you are making the entry in Google calendar and not the Samsung calendar? Both are choices. I'm not talking about the app, but the calendar itself.

DLIVINGS

Jul 7, 2017
Visit site

Are you sure you are making the entry in Google calendar and not the Samsung calendar? Both are choices. I'm not talking about the app, but the calendar itself.

Yes, they are being entered in the Google calendar. For some reason entries on my tablet or PC will sync to my S8, but entries on my S8 (on Google calendar) will not sync to my tablet or PC.

aweyrich

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

Gary! You just solved my problem! Thank you. I went to Google Calendar on the app and went into settings and I unchecked Samsung calendar and then it auto synched to Google Calendar a second later. yay!! You did your good deed for the day-and I'm appreciative :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton