Has anyone found a even ok s8 glass protector

hydrofarmer

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I am having great luck with the armour suite plastic one. I was a glass snob for years and I do not mind or notice this one at all. Response is great.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Related question: has anyone found a glass screen protector that doesn't have any visible glue along the right and left sides of the screen?

Normally I'd ask specifically about "case friendly" screen protectors. But I've had such bad luck with these things that I'm willing to expand my search a bit. :)

blaine07

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Related question: has anyone found a glass screen protector that doesn't have any visible glue along the right and left sides of the screen?

Normally I'd ask specifically about "case friendly" screen protectors. But I've had such bad luck with these things that I'm willing to expand my search a bit. :)
Zagg Sapphire Defense. Be prepared to be frustrated however as a "perfect" install doesn't exist. Lol

fjd726

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the Otao and don't like it. The bottom near the home button clicks every time and don't care for the dot matrix either. Anyone have good experience with a liquid protector? Tried several glass and all were awful.

tabs31

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
3073571832d38cdefeddfe40ea4b6f44.jpg

Cindygalaxyuser

Sep 12, 2017
Visit site
Whitestone Dome Glass - can buy on Amazon. I took to Best Buy Geek Squad and they installed for $7.99 as it's tricky to get on but it's absolutely amazing. By far the best glass protector ever - especially for the curve screen. Highly recommend!

Isaiah Peterson

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
I'm convinced they don't work with curved screens especially with a case. To me the case is the more important of the two, so I'm not using a screen protector on my S8; my first phone where I've skipped it. Case give some screen protection and protects the rest of the phone too so that's what I've settled on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze