Hey,

I want to change default alarm sound on Samsung Galaxy S8 (as far as I know it's not possible in settings) I tried trick with ES FIle Manager app, but it says "set success" but nothing happens. Also apps like Tone Picker are showing that my alarm sound is set to my new alarm.

Default Samsung clock app is using it's own default sound, not the system one. Any idea how to fix this? Or any recommendations on different clock app? (very similar to built-in one)
    08-29-2017 03:57 PM
    Hey,

I want to change default alarm sound on Samsung Galaxy S8 (as far as I know it's not possible in settings) I tried trick with ES FIle Manager app, but it says "set success" but nothing happens. Also apps like Tone Picker are showing that my alarm sound is set to my new alarm.

Default Samsung clock app is using it's own default sound, not the system one. Any idea how to fix this? Or any recommendations on different clock app? (very similar to built-in one)
    When u have the alarm open click the circled option (I already forgot what it said, alarm tone?) and it will give u the option to select the tone for that particular alarm.

08-29-2017 05:12 PM
    Follow Mr_Spencer's direction. When you tap that setting you'll see all the notifications. You can also add your own. I download the ones I like from my OneDrive into the notification folder on the phone. At the bottom of the list after you tap alarm tone and volume, you will then see a + sign saying "add from phone".
    08-29-2017 09:17 PM
    The question is how do you make your selections default? If I add an alarm its back to bixby briefing on and alarm tone and volume off. I have to change this every time I set an alarm. How do you change the default to being bixby briefing off and alarm tone set to what I set it to?
    09-18-2017 03:37 PM
    The question is how do you make your selections default? If I add an alarm its back to bixby briefing on and alarm tone and volume off. I have to change this every time I set an alarm. How do you change the default to being bixby briefing off and alarm tone set to what I set it to?
    I have Bixby briefing turned off, so my default sound stays the same every time.
    Not sure if you're asking about keeping Bixby briefing on and still retaining your chosen sound as default...? If you turn briefing off and it keeps coming back then I don't know the reason/answer. good luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Galaxy S8 How to set default alarm sound?-screenshot_20170918-184356.jpg  
    09-18-2017 07:14 PM