Hi guys, can anyone reccommend a good screen protector that truly covers the full contour of the S8's curved screen without affecting the screens beautiful resolution? When I bought my phone from the store I also bought a $40 curved glass version that turned out to be garbage and decreased the sensitivity by half/affected the screen display. The glass adhesive affected the side resolution and did not truly cover the entire sides. Returned it but now i'm left naked for the time being.

I've used Zagg's "InvisibleShield" brand for a long time now (their tempered glass variants) but the reviews for their S8 version seem to be horrible so I have my reservations about picking one up for the price. And help would be greatly appreciated.
    08-30-2017 11:34 AM
    Mod Note: Thread moved for better visibility.

Welcome to Android Central. There are no glass protectors that work with the S8 series.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    08-30-2017 11:50 AM
    Hi guys, can anyone reccommend a good screen protector that truly covers the full contour of the S8's curved screen without affecting the screens beautiful resolution? When I bought my phone from the store I also bought a $40 curved glass version that turned out to be garbage and decreased the sensitivity by half/affected the screen display. The glass adhesive affected the side resolution and did not truly cover the entire sides. Returned it but now i'm left naked for the time being.

I've used Zagg's "InvisibleShield" brand for a long time now (their tempered glass variants) but the reviews for their S8 version seem to be horrible so I have my reservations about picking one up for the price. And help would be greatly appreciated.
    Take a look at Ghost Armor. It is available in full screen coverage or a "case friendly" version. Clear or matte finish.

I have the clear, full screen. It wraps the edges and is extremely well cut. The film is also self healing, to a large degree. Minor dings smooth out. Major ones soften and become less visible.
    Rukbat likes this.
    08-30-2017 12:21 PM
    if you like spigen their glass works well with them. I haven't had any sensitivity issues with mine. I can only recommend it with spigen brand cases though. Not sure about other brands.
    08-30-2017 01:16 PM
    Have you thought of trying a nano liquid protector? Whoosh! - the company that makes Screen Shine, recently released a nano liquid screen protector, called Diamond Defense, which they claim makes your screen 15x more scratch resistant. I was skeptical, but if you Google their screen protector and SGS (a testing/certification company), there is a document that describes the screen scratch test and the results. I am currently using it on my Pixel XL.

(I can't seem to be able to paste in the app)
    08-30-2017 02:00 PM
    08-30-2017 02:04 PM