Well after 4 months finally got an email from Samsung saying the Netflix offer was first come and I did not get. Can't believe took 4 months to notify me. Anyone else lose out?
    Mobaba likes this.
    08-31-2017 09:42 PM
    That's odd... I mean, it WAS pretty clear that it was a limited number of freebies, but I believe they also state that if they 'run out', you'd get an equivalent credit for their store. Might want to check that with them or if you went through a carrier for your phone, they might be able to do something to compensate.
    jlangner likes this.
    08-31-2017 10:18 PM
    That's odd... I mean, it WAS pretty clear that it was a limited number of freebies, but I believe they also state that if they 'run out', you'd get an equivalent credit for their store. Might want to check that with them or if you went through a carrier for your phone, they might be able to do something to compensate.
    Yeah, I submitted for the Gear VR & controller, 1st day, approved on 4/27.... Called Samsung on August 11th to see what the deal was, and they said I should have it by now, and they were going to escalate my claim and to expect a phone call from them in 5-7 days. I did not purchase the $99.00 offer which added a 256GB sd card (already have one)...Never got a phone call, instead got this - We are out of the Free Gear VR, instead we are sending you a code for Sasmsung.com in total for $130.00 which can be redeemed for one item. I got the code yesterday, and when I try to use it on a Gear VR (Which I should have gotten in the promo, and was curiously out of stock...) I get this "WE'RE SORRY! THIS PROMOTION IS ALREADY REDEEMED OR IS INVALID".... I have never had an issue redeeming an offer from Samsung, but I have read since they started offering a purchase option to upgrade the "free" offer, people are getting hosed. I am about done with the S8+ as well, speaker cuts out in videos, bluetooth randomly cuts out from my car, and when I have it connected via USB so I can use Android Auto, I have to restart my phone to get Spotify and Google play to work, which I do not have to do with my Nexus 6P...
    jlangner likes this.
    09-01-2017 11:43 AM
    Well all I got was:

Hello Jeff

Thank you for contacting Samsung Direct. I understand you are concerned about the Netflix offer. At this time, the offer was while supplies last. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have impacted your experience with Samsung. We strive for excellent customer service. We at Samsung appreciate your business, and we sincerely hope that this situation doesn’t deter you from continuing to purchase products of the Samsung brand. If you have any other questions or concerns please email me back.

Thank you for choosing Samsung, have a great day!

Kind Regards,
    09-02-2017 01:46 PM