at&t Samsung galaxy s8

jtshorns

Sep 1, 2017
Visit site
Just exchanged the unlocked for the carrier model. Stuck on April security update. How do I get it to recognize the August update?

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
you'll have to get the previous months updates before you get to August I think. I took me a few days off rolling forward in time to get them all updated

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm surprised you didn't get the updates on the unlocked. I'm using the unlocked on AT&T and got both the July and August updates.

Just exchanged the unlocked for the carrier model. Stuck on April security update. How do I get it to recognize the August update?

jtshorns

Sep 1, 2017
Visit site
I switched to carrier branded because my house has sketchy coverage and need Wi-Fi calling.....alao like the vvm to be built in as well

BuckyBadg

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I switched to carrier branded because my house has sketchy coverage and need Wi-Fi calling.....alao like the vvm to be built in as well

I have a no contract ATT cell service, and bought an ATT S8+, rather than an unlocked one, for essentially the same reasons.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

AH. Good points. Luckily I have good service everywhere I am. I use a private voicemail service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34