Hello,
    I have been a life long iPhone user and recently decided to make the jump to Android. I picked up a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and for the most part have no issues with it. The one area that I have been having issues is notifications on the lock screen. I use the phone primarily for work and get a lot of emails on it. It is not that uncommon for me to get upwards of 10 emails in a given minute, of which only 1-2 of them I actually need to read. On my iPhone all of the emails would display on the lock screen, I could scroll through them and dismiss the junk ones. On my Galaxy it is only displaying the last two emails on the lock screen and it is only displaying who it is from and the subject (Well, assuming the who section doesn't fill the screen). So here is my question. Is there a way that I can make the notifications on the lock screen work closer to how the iPhone does? I have a giant 6" screen, can I make the notifications scroll across the entire screen instead of just the small section at the top? I typically managed most of email from the lock screen, only unlocking the phone if I needed to read the full email.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

-JoeJJohnsonII
    09-08-2017 11:39 AM
    from the lock screen, tap and hold the little bubble that shows your last 2 emails, then drag down towards the bottom of the screen. it should expand the window and allow you to view all your unread messages. from here you can swipe away the ones you don't need
    gendo667 likes this.
    09-08-2017 12:43 PM