Have been researching screen protectors and came across this one on the official Samsung website. It's expensive but it's from Samsung.

A Screen Protector from Samsung You May Not Know About-samsung-screen-protector.jpg

Samsung Alpha Glass for Galaxy S8+, Clear

Samsung Alpha Glass for Galaxy S8+, Clear Mobile Accessories - 77-54819 | Samsung US

I don't have an S8+ but I'm seriously considering it. If anyone has this screen protector please post a review. If anyone subsequently purchases this screen protector, please post a review.

It looks a lot like the OtterBox Alpha Glass series screen protector, in fact, it's probably the same one.

One thing I've noticed when looking at screen protector reviews on Amazon--there are a lot of fake reviews that pump up the star rating. I always click on show "Verified Purchases Only" and then "Most Recent". Many, many times those screen protectors with 150 reviews with an aggregate 4 star rating will drop down to 12 reviews with mostly 1 star rating when only verified purchaser reviews are shown. It seems the seller, and there typically is only one seller for these items with fake reviews, is getting a bunch of shills to post reviews on Amazon. You can tell because a big batch of reviews are posted in the span of a couple of days.

See what I mean? (Galaxy S7 Edge screen protector)
    https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Prote...cUvbUpU5964989
    09-08-2017 07:44 PM
    I don't know anything about this Samsung one, but another poster here told us about one by Otao. It works really good and it's only $11. I haven't had any issues.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    09-08-2017 09:33 PM
    Zagg saphire defense curve is great
    09-08-2017 10:01 PM
    I don't know anything about this Samsung one, but another poster here told us about one by Otao. It works really good and it's only $11. I haven't had any issues.
    My Otao is still going strong. No clicks. Good sensitivity. Small rainbow I can't see at all when the screen is on. For $10.99, I have no complaints.
    I know people brag about "going naked" with their phones, but being paranoid, my preference is tempered glass and the Otao works for me.
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    09-08-2017 10:08 PM
    I haven't had any issues with the 3 for 7 bucks tempered glass screen protectors. Had one that got cracked so I replaced it. It did its job.
    09-09-2017 12:19 AM
    I've tried several tempered glass protectors and found them all to be sub par at best. I decided to give this one a shot by ONN while although it's not tempered glass it's very thick and a lot like a liquid skin but it comes with pre curved edges already for an extra good fit. There is no lifting on any of the corners and it adheres great. Another plus is it's at Walmart for only $9.99. I highly recommend it. It's the best one I've used yet. You don't have to wet install it but I decided to wet install mine so I could get the perfect alignment out of it. Then I simply took a credit card and used it to smooth out any and all bubbles and extra solution from under the protector. I've not had the first issue with it and you can't even tell it's on there. Responsiveness is great while it's definitely thicker than your typical liquid glass screen protector is. Has anyone else tried it before? Here is a pic of the packaging.

09-09-2017 02:20 AM
    I have a spigen screen protector and it's perfect for me and case friendly
    09-09-2017 04:03 AM
    My Otao is still going strong. No clicks. Good sensitivity. Small rainbow I can't see at all when the screen is on. For $10.99, I have no complaints.
    I know people brag about "going naked" with their phones, but being paranoid, my preference is tempered glass and the Otao works for me.
    I just had to buy another one because I got a zagg sapphire one free and I wanted to try it. It was horrible. I couldn't get the bubbles on the edges to go away. I quickly ordered another Otao. Lol
    09-09-2017 07:10 AM