Hello,

I am one of your fellow members that has ditched Windows Phone for Android. I am heavily invested in the Microsoft ecosystem. The Android MS apps are definitely great and help people like me to be able to migrate platforms with ease.

My question is with OneDrive. The phone (Galaxy s8 Plus) has heavy integration of Google Drive (and Samsung Cloud). And I know this is expected since I am on Android now. I have the OneDrive app and it works great. However, if there is something I add to OneDrive from my computer, I know it will automatically be in the OneDrive app. But how can I get Google Drive to communicate with OneDrive and upload any files on there as well.

Basically, is there a way to mirror both cloud storages? I could try to download files onto my phone SD card from the OneDrive App but it looks like that feature is not available.

Any suggestions? Thanks...
    09-12-2017 09:03 AM
    Hello,

Has anyone used MultCloud (www.multcloud.com)? Could this be a possible solution?

Thanks,
    09-12-2017 09:09 AM
    Hello,

I am one of your fellow members that has ditched Windows Phone for Android. I am heavily invested in the Microsoft ecosystem. The Android MS apps are definitely great and help people like me to be able to migrate platforms with ease.

My question is with OneDrive. The phone (Galaxy s8 Plus) has heavy integration of Google Drive (and Samsung Cloud). And I know this is expected since I am on Android now. I have the OneDrive app and it works great. However, if there is something I add to OneDrive from my computer, I know it will automatically be in the OneDrive app. But how can I get Google Drive to communicate with OneDrive and upload any files on there as well.

Basically, is there a way to mirror both cloud storages? I could try to download files onto my phone SD card from the OneDrive App but it looks like that feature is not available.

Any suggestions? Thanks...
    Try Solid Explorer. It integrates with a multitude of cloud storage options including one drive, Google Drive, Dropbox and many more.
    badcat and Ecm like this.
    09-12-2017 11:08 AM
    There's no direct transfer from one drive to Google drive. But maybe you can use sync apps for both apps. Both of them can mirror copy a local folder. Configure one to always mirror the one drive to local drive and configure the other to always mirror local drive to cloud.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apps.drivesync

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apps.onesyncv2
    09-12-2017 09:43 PM
    There's no direct transfer from one drive to Google drive. But maybe you can use sync apps for both apps. Both of them can mirror copy a local folder. Configure one to always mirror the one drive to local drive and configure the other to always mirror local drive to cloud.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apps.drivesync

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apps.onesyncv2
    You can directly transfer using a file manager like solid Explorer.
    09-12-2017 10:06 PM
    You can also use ES File Explorer. That'll allow you to copy or move from one to another.

The other way is what BratPAQ suggested. Have both Google Drive and OneDrive sync to the same folder on your Mac or PC.
    09-13-2017 04:30 AM