I really really want to love this phone. But I am still having way to many issues. And they are getting worse. I'll just list them.

1. As I stated in my other thread. My phone still calls people without me touching it.
    2. When I surf the internet pages freeze all the time. Both internet and while on cellular.
    3. I set the alarm. double check to make sure it will go off. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not.
    4. Biggest one. Is it is overheating while I am charging it. It did it twice now in the past week and a half.

Looks like I am finally just going to give up on samsung phones altogether now. I have wiped my phone clean three times. I have no apps on it besides what came on it. Because I really hate that some apps put ads on you phone lock screen. Seen that several times. I know I am complaining. But all I want is a phone that works.
    09-17-2017 04:27 PM
    If my device exhibited those issues I would have tried to re-flash the firmware and factory reset. If it still persisted I would send it to Samsung for warranty.
    09-17-2017 04:47 PM
    Yeah, something is up with your phone.

I've had mine for almost two months, but I haven't any of those issues. In fact, my S8 has, so far, been great.

No unwanted calling (although, I have received a few unwanted calls - can't blame the phone for that), no overheating, and no freezes while browsing.
    09-17-2017 07:12 PM
    I've had phones that have done unwanted calling in the past, although so far not this one at least. It does seem to open random apps and while I'm in a room talking to patients one of my audiobooks will randomly start playing. It's crazy. Have you tried to get a new warranty phone?
    09-17-2017 08:27 PM
    If you can get the note 8, it has solved all the issues I faced with s8 and s8 plus. Newer Android, newer Samsung experience version, more RAM all make this a killer and smooth af phone. It's a beast
    09-18-2017 06:41 PM
    If you can get the note 8, it has solved all the issues I faced with s8 and s8 plus. Newer Android, newer Samsung experience version, more RAM all make this a killer and smooth af phone. It's a beast
    All at a low low price too! Lol
    09-18-2017 07:43 PM
    I haven't experienced any of these issue though my phone is only a week old. I'd return my phone or apply for warranty if this was happening to me.
    09-19-2017 10:39 AM
    I have been using the S8+ for 6 weeks now and have not encountered any of the issues you mention...
    PJRed2008 likes this.
    09-19-2017 11:17 AM