Rob Chew

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
I had to download the latest apk 2.0.03.3 and installed on my S8 running on AT&T. Phone is stock. I toggled off Bixby, but when I press the Bixby button, it still opens up. There is no Bixby Key in settings like in the AC tutorial. I'm running Nova Launcher. Is that the problem?

Rob Chew

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
restart your device.
I did. It opened to Hello Bixby and I had to manually check "do not show again" for each card. Now when you press the button it opens to Hello Bixby, but there are no cards. Is this what it is supposed to do when you toggle it off? If not, what are supposed to see when you press the button after toggling it off?

Rob Chew

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
After I turned off Bixby from the update the button no longer does anything.
That's what I thought should happen. Perhaps it's my AT&T variant. I probably should have just waited on the update instead of trying to install the latest apk. Thanks for your help. It's not a big deal.

Rob Chew

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
For those without the update or are still having trouble completely disabling Bixby, there is an app in the Play Store called Samsung package disabler pro. It's $2.49, but worth it. You want the one from police developers. No need to be rooted. If you need it, search for disabling Bixby on YouTube and you'll find a short tutorial showing how to do it. It worked fine and Bixby no longer is a nuisance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma