Rogers Galaxy S8 Visual Voicemail

kelcel

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi has anyone found a alternitive for the Visual voicemail for my S8 on Rogers thats about the Only thing i miss from Apple Please and Thanks !!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Check out YouMail. Great 3rd party VVM that is independent of carriers. Stays with you across phones, carriers SIMs, even phone numbers and operating systems. One VVM to rule them all.

They have paid options, but the free tier is great too. I've used it for years and never been sorry.

kelcel

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
Thank too much i will try them do i need to deactivate my voicemail from Rogers or do i need to do anything with Rogers Thanks

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank too much i will try them do i need to deactivate my voicemail from Rogers or do i need to do anything with Rogers Thanks

By activating the YouMail service via app on the phone it will switch you off the Rogers voice mail automatically. If you deactivate YouMail via the app it will put you back on Rogers.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
So do I understand correctly that you mail costs $6 per month to get voice to text (visual voicemail) ? If so, I thought $3 a month to verizon was too much.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You get VVM free in that it is right on the phone with full feature controls to select, play, rewind, delete, etc... No pushing 1-9 keypad to hear/manipulate the audio.

The monthly fee would get you a transcription service that writes out the voicemail as text and sends it to your email.

Also at the free level I like how it greets my contacts by name and also the Spam filters and blocking features.