Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Liking my S8 that arrived yesterday, all seems good except for the screen size. Wish they would have give me the S8+, but the S8 was completely free, so I can't really complain. Ordered the Spigen Tough Armor in blue and the Otao Tempered glass updated version, so I'm protected when they get here Monday. I just have to baby my S8 for the next few days. The battery seems far better on here than it was on my V20, but I will wait a week until I know for certain.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
My V20 was having screen retention issues, where of stuff was getting temporarily stuck on my screen, and this was my second V20 from them. So, I called 2 nights in a row, the second night calling the higher tier 2 Verizon number, and after getting transfered 3 times, had an agent who got me a New S8 and I just have to send my V20 back in the box the S8 came in. The S8 was brand new as well.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I’ve had my s8 from launch day and I’m more than happy with it.

The customisation on the phone is endless ! I keep finding settings to tweak still.

On my s8 I use...

Rhinoshield Bumper.
dbrand Black Dragon Back Skin.
Official Samsung Film type Screen Protector.

Enjoy the user experience the s8 brings.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Yep, it is quite an enjoyable experience for sure. I am receiving my case and Otao Tempered glass protector tomorrow, so I just have to be careful until then. I do wish I got the S8+, as I heard it is a bit wider, that's my only issue.

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Liking my S8 that arrived yesterday, all seems good except for the screen size. Wish they would have give me the S8+, but the S8 was completely free, so I can't really complain. Ordered the Spigen Tough Armor in blue and the Otao Tempered glass updated version, so I'm protected when they get here Monday. I just have to baby my S8 for the next few days. The battery seems far better on here than it was on my V20, but I will wait a week until I know for certain.
I got an S8+ today at my local Verizon. I also am coming from a V20. Keeping my V20 which works like new just in case I or someone I know ever needs a backup or replacement phone. I like the S8+ size and seems like a great phone so far with great battery life. My aunt has the S8 and I had helped her set it up a couple months ago. That too seems like a great phone...

I got an incipio case and invisishield screen protector with my S8+. Just finished installing all my apps and charging it for the first time. So far so good...

Enjoy your new S8!!!

mj0528

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Battery life today has been amazing. I've had medium use. Greenify took it to the next level
8e5ecfdb16d9df3d1def73a4e41172de.jpg

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I got an S8+ today at my local Verizon. I also am coming from a V20. Keeping my V20 which works like new just in case I or someone I know ever needs a backup or replacement phone. I like the S8+ size and seems like a great phone so far with great battery life. My aunt has the S8 and I had helped her set it up a couple months ago. That too seems like a great phone...

I got an incipio case and invisishield screen protector with my S8+. Just finished installing all my apps and charging it for the first time. So far so good...

Enjoy your new S8!!!

Thanks!! You as well!!