Seems they don't care if I get killed driving my car while trying to connect to a valuable customer. I need the customers to pay for this piece of junk called the Galaxy S8 plus. I am shocked at this lack of effort to resolve the problem. Samsung your pathetic
    10-14-2017 01:08 AM
    Could you not stop at the roadside, deal with the customer properly without using BlueTooth, then continue driving? That way, you will be able to concentrate on driving safely.
    11B1P and GC736 like this.
    10-14-2017 05:24 AM
    To what device are you connecting, and are other people having the same problem with that particular device?
    10-14-2017 06:29 AM
    Seems they don't care if I get killed driving my car while trying to connect to a valuable customer. I need the customers to pay for this piece of junk called the Galaxy S8 plus. I am shocked at this lack of effort to resolve the problem. Samsung your pathetic
    Seems like you're putting more thought into driving, than conducting your business while safely parked. And this is not a Samsung support website. This is a website for Android users/customers, just like yourself. While we can often help with issues, it's better to describe your problem and ask for solutions, rather than puke your disgust here.
    10-14-2017 07:37 AM
    Seems like you're putting more thought into driving, than conducting your business while safely parked. And this is not a Samsung support website. This is a website for Android users/customers, just like yourself. While we can often help with issues, it's better to describe your problem and ask for solutions, rather than puke your disgust here.
    Wish I could give you 10 thumbs up instead of just the one...
    11B1P likes this.
    10-14-2017 08:13 AM
    Hey,

I just wanna say thank you for being so polite on your first forum post! A lot of new people come on here and forget their manners before they start posting but I'm glad there are people like you who know how to set a good example.

Keep up the good work and welcome to the forums!
    tuckertje01 likes this.
    10-14-2017 12:00 PM
    Then go complain to Samsung with your pathetic attitude
    tuckertje01, GC736 and robmidi like this.
    10-14-2017 03:54 PM