Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I agree. My S8+ with the BlackBerry Hub suite and keyboard is the best "BlackBerry" I've ever had!

Yuvalhad12

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
I have a burned in display, "light bleeding", avarage battery life, and it slowsdown sometimes.

But I'm still in love with that phone. It's just the feature rich UI, the beautiful design, the camera, the screen and the bezels (the lack or thereof) and a lot more.
It all turns out to an amazing experience that's much more better then any phone I had.
So yes, it isn't perfect- but it closest it ever been

SDTRMG

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a burned in display, "light bleeding", avarage battery life, and it slowsdown sometimes.

But I'm still in love with that phone. It's just the feature rich UI, the beautiful design, the camera, the screen and the bezels (the lack or thereof) and a lot more.
It all turns out to an amazing experience that's much more better then any phone I had.
So yes, it isn't perfect- but it closest it ever been

Damn that's a lot of problems I would have sent mine ba k to get it replaced

Yuvalhad12

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
Nah, the light bleeding is normal- it's just the way the edges around the screen reflect to the glass and make it look like the light bleeds- but it's just normal.

The average battery life and the slow downs happen because I have a lot of apps, so I'm fine with that.

The burn in sucks but after all it's really hard to notice, so I learned how to live with it. If it will get worse I might just replace the screen
Damn that's a lot of problems I would have sent mine ba k to get it replaced

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol