Just want to say that, (my), Samsung S8 is the best I have ever had. Was a die hard blackberry fan but........
    10-20-2017 11:49 AM
    I agree. My S8+ with the BlackBerry Hub suite and keyboard is the best "BlackBerry" I've ever had!
    10-20-2017 12:08 PM
    I agree. My S8+ with the BlackBerry Hub suite and keyboard is the best "BlackBerry" I've ever had!
    Me too. Exactly the same.
    10-20-2017 01:10 PM
    I have a burned in display, "light bleeding", avarage battery life, and it slowsdown sometimes.

But I'm still in love with that phone. It's just the feature rich UI, the beautiful design, the camera, the screen and the bezels (the lack or thereof) and a lot more.
    It all turns out to an amazing experience that's much more better then any phone I had.
    So yes, it isn't perfect- but it closest it ever been
    10-20-2017 01:40 PM
    Same here as well lol.
    10-20-2017 08:01 PM
    I have a burned in display, "light bleeding", avarage battery life, and it slowsdown sometimes.

But I'm still in love with that phone. It's just the feature rich UI, the beautiful design, the camera, the screen and the bezels (the lack or thereof) and a lot more.
    It all turns out to an amazing experience that's much more better then any phone I had.
    So yes, it isn't perfect- but it closest it ever been
    Damn that's a lot of problems I would have sent mine ba k to get it replaced
    10-20-2017 08:01 PM
    Nah, the light bleeding is normal- it's just the way the edges around the screen reflect to the glass and make it look like the light bleeds- but it's just normal.

The average battery life and the slow downs happen because I have a lot of apps, so I'm fine with that.

The burn in sucks but after all it's really hard to notice, so I learned how to live with it. If it will get worse I might just replace the screen
    Damn that's a lot of problems I would have sent mine ba k to get it replaced
    10-20-2017 11:29 PM