Any Non-Glass IMPACT Screen Protectors for S8+?

adntigger710

Oct 24, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys!

Just like it says -- wondering if there are any non-glass screen protectors for the s8+ that come with actual impact protection, not just scratch resistence. All the glass ones seem to suck at staying on or crack and require replacement, aside from whitestone dome which is expensive. Something like the rhinoshield impact protection protector made for the back of the note 8 (and front for iphones) but for the screen of the s8+.

For background: My friend drops his phone probably 3 times per day and every environment he's in 99% of the time has a hard floor (concrete or hardwoods.) He's got a UAG Monarch. He's tried glass protectors but they keep popping off or cracking on him. Looking for something that protects from impact that is a bit more durable and won't suck or require frequent replacement. Thanks!

qonic

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I'M really having doubts on getting this phone from upgrading my turbo 2, i work on houses and the thought of this screen easily cracking i can get a case for it but wireless charging won't work with it on in need of a good screen impact protector. i have dropped my turbo 2 maybe 10 times with no worries i don't know if i need some thing else i need to pamper like my tools lol.

ghalayini.yousef

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
Glass screen protectors fail constantly and peel off, you're absolutely right.

For my S8 Plus, I've got the plex screen protector from best buy. It's not glass, more like a strong nylon. I doubt it protefts from hard hits, but does the job with a good case. Has a lifetime warranty as well, if the screen protector has any scratches or bubbles ever they replace it at no charge.

Also, wireless charging passes through most cases.

dwayne3686

Oct 16, 2017
Visit site
I have the same situation with my new S8. Was really worried about dropping it so I have the UAG Monarch on mine and I got the Whitestone Dome. The screen protector is worth the extra money. Unlike other "full" cases I've had on my other phones, this one can easily be cleaned and works like the original glass. I already dropped it a couple of times with no damage at all. I DON'T work for Whitestone in any was ( I own my a HVAC business) I just like to pass on when I find a product that is actually really good.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX