Android 8.0 Oreo beta for Galaxy S8 - Unlocked (UK) Sprint & T-Mobile (US) only.

Zulfigar

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have an issue after Update 2, where it seems like the phone is no longer on the Beta program, and when trying to search for an update, it says "Registrating device..." "Processing failed"?

Mary Beth, looks like I also having that issue, too.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have an issue after Update 2, where it seems like the phone is no longer on the Beta program, and when trying to search for an update, it says "Registrating device..." "Processing failed"?

Not having that problem. Thank goodness, because this "no service" thing is enough.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site

Mary Beth, looks like I also having that issue, too.

No, just checked and I'm not seeing that. Just says it's up to date.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Android 8.0 Oreo beta for Galaxy S8 - Unlocked (UK) Sprint & T-Mobile (US) only.

Oh definitely. Really hope that's a fix. Did you report the issue?
reported it. several posts about it...one suggesting clear data in the system phone apps and reboot. no dice. really don't want to reset but doesn't look good right now.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: Android 8.0 Oreo beta for Galaxy S8 - Unlocked (UK) Sprint & T-Mobile (US) only.

reported it. several posts about it...one suggesting clear data in the system phone apps and reboot. no dice. really don't want to reset but doesn't look good right now.
Maybe clear the cache partition first, before the nuclear option?

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site

Aww that bites! I just cleared my cache partition and the phone is back to normal now. Good luck though!

so glad you got yours working. going to clear cache once more then bite the bullet and reset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech