Android 8.0 Oreo beta for Galaxy S8 - Unlocked (UK) Sprint & T-Mobile (US) only.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have a list of known not working apps? Specifically WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram etc. and also mobile banking apps and games and stuff.

Solid Explorer didn't work with the betas but they did an update and it works for me now. (Wouldn't access external SD drive properly)

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Solid Explorer didn't work with the betas but they did an update and it works for me now. (Wouldn't access external SD drive properly)

I had the same issue with Solid Explorer but the beta itself had sd card issues which were sorted out in a subsequent release. All is good now for me. I still see a few weird things here and there but it's mostly Samsung apps that exhibit the weirdness.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site

Read that article this morning. Very cool. I, however, take seriously bad pictures no matter what kind of phone/app/settings I use. Probably wouldn't help me much. Have to say though... Anything would be an improvement on the "selective focus" mode on my S8. That's the closest we currently have to any kind of portrait mode right? I'm an admitted camera ignoramus.

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Read that article this morning. Very cool. I, however, take seriously bad pictures no matter what kind of phone/app/settings I use. Probably wouldn't help me much. Have to say though... Anything would be an improvement on the "selective focus" mode on my S8. That's the closest we currently have to any kind of portrait mode right? I'm an admitted camera ignoramus.
Well if it works on the S8 or any supported phone for that matter then that's huge. The only place where the S8 is sorta lacking is DoF for portraits. This will solve it.

Have you tried it yet?

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Well if it works on the S8 or any supported phone for that matter then that's huge. The only place where the S8 is sorta lacking is DoF for portraits. This will solve it.

Have you tried it yet?

Haven't tried it yet. Off work Friday and will give it a shot then when I have time to play with it.

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Android 8.0 Oreo beta for Galaxy S8 - Unlocked (UK) Sprint & T-Mobile (US) only.

OK, decided to give it try. Downloaded and opened without problem. But... And forgive me if I'm being an *****... I don't know where to view the pics! They are not in the gallery.

For me its saved here:
Screenshot_20180103-075122.jpg

And I was able to install it on my S8+ running stock Nougat. It's a little glitchy but works great. Portrait shots from both the front and rear cameras are a lot better then Selective Focus.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Android 8.0 Oreo beta for Galaxy S8 - Unlocked (UK) Sprint & T-Mobile (US) only.

For me its saved here:
View attachment 276969

And I was able to install it on my S8+ running stock Nougat. It's a little glitchy but works great. Portrait shots from both the front and rear cameras are a lot better then Selective Focus.

OK, I'm being dense but where is that "more details" screen?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol