Android 8.0 Oreo beta for Galaxy S8 - Unlocked (UK) Sprint & T-Mobile (US) only.

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone not able to sync basically any data? I stopped receiving emails suddenly and I removed my google account and added it again to try and kick the account sync into action, but that just ended up removing all my data saved to that account (contacts, calendar, etc.) and then didn't sync to restore them. Under the "More information" tab in my samsung cloud sync settings it says "The data that you can sync may differ based on your phone or system software" which makes me things it might be something in the new update messing with it.

I haven't had any sync issues either. Not much help, I know.

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
It's been a few days since updating to Beta 6 and now that the battery life has sort of settled down, I'm not completely satisfied. Hopefully Samsung has a few tweaks for it's release version because battery life has just been okay. Yesterday I got about 4 hours of SOT with normal usage over 17 hours. That's still better than earlier Betas but not on par with Nougat.

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Mine has been decent, not as good as stock Nougat. I'm really hoping this build improves battery life as it's listed as one of the fixes in the change log. Also performance is buttery smooth, I would consider it on par or better than the Note 8.

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Android 8.0 Oreo beta for Galaxy S8 - Unlocked (UK) Sprint & T-Mobile (US) only.

Mine has been decent, not as good as stock Nougat. I'm really hoping this build improves battery life as it's listed as one of the fixes in the change log. Also performance is buttery smooth, I would consider it on par or better than the Note 8.
Mine seems to be running nicely too. My battery life has improved a bit. Looking good so far.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Android 8.0 Oreo beta for Galaxy S8 - Unlocked (UK) Sprint & T-Mobile (US) only.

Mine seems to be running nicely too. My battery life has improved a bit. Looking good so far.

Standby battery was crazy good last night. Will see how it does at work today. Smooth....

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site

Agree performance flows like silk. No lag whatsoever for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm