Galaxy S8+ - I have 3 alarms on my phone to take medication throughout the day (I don't like the way the reminder app is set up and that's why I don't use it.) Since I am at work for 2 of them, I have them on silent, but today my first one went off and had sound and vibration on it. The alarm was like tweeting birds, which is never something I would choose, so I'm not sure what setting I'm missing.

I have the "alarm tone and volume", "vibration", and "bixby briefing" turned off on the alarm screen, is there anywhere else I should be looking?
    11-06-2017 03:02 PM
    Must be a bug in the Clock app. I just tried it on mine and yeah, even if I set the switch to OFF or my phone is in Silent mode, it still makes a sound. Only way I can make it be quiet is if I'm on DND mode.

I'd suggest submitting the bug report and while Samsung fixes it, try a 3rd party alarm clock app. That would be the easiest thing for now.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-06-2017 03:35 PM
    Galaxy S8+ - I have 3 alarms on my phone to take medication throughout the day (I don't like the way the reminder app is set up and that's why I don't use it.) Since I am at work for 2 of them, I have them on silent, but today my first one went off and had sound and vibration on it. The alarm was like tweeting birds, which is never something I would choose, so I'm not sure what setting I'm missing.

I have the "alarm tone and volume", "vibration", and "bixby briefing" turned off on the alarm screen, is there anywhere else I should be looking?
    If all sound and vibration is turned off how will you be alerted?
    Tim1954 likes this.
    11-06-2017 08:11 PM
    Alarm tone OFF, vibration On... Works on mine...
    11-06-2017 09:17 PM
    If all sound and vibration is turned off how will you be alerted?
    Screen notification.
    11-07-2017 12:24 AM
    I'd suggest submitting the bug report and while Samsung fixes it, try a 3rd party alarm clock app. That would be the easiest thing for now.

Look for an app called "Any Timer" in the play store. Awesome app for medicine reminders.
    11-07-2017 06:48 AM