I was wondering if any of you guys knew of a app or a work around to change the folder background colors to something different than what Sammy let us have in the final release . I was beta testing for awhile with Oreo and Samsung 9 but for me it was way to buggy (I know beta) so I decided to switch back but in using Oreo it seems that they might once again let us decided but in the meantime does anyone have a App for that ?
    11-09-2017 02:43 PM
    do you mean that you want to customize file manager app?
    11-09-2017 04:10 PM
    I was wondering if any of you guys knew of a app or a work around to change the folder background colors to something different than what Sammy let us have in the final release . I was beta testing for awhile with Oreo and Samsung 9 but for me it was way to buggy (I know beta) so I decided to switch back but in using Oreo it seems that they might once again let us decided but in the meantime does anyone have a App for that ?
    Yes it's nice to have in the Oreo Beta. I don't know how to customize it any other way though. Hopefully someone else does. Nova lets you customize the color seen when you open the folder but not the actual folder itself. (I think)
    11-09-2017 04:31 PM