Samsung Health is incompatible with the Galaxy s8?

Jackhklee

Oct 11, 2017
Visit site
Is this a bug or??? I'm running 7.0 nougat, Verizon, Galaxy s8... I uninstalled the Health app a month ago, then decided I needed it and this issue popped up

Attachments

• 15816.jpg
    15816.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 98

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Is this a bug or??? I'm running 7.0 nougat, Verizon, Galaxy s8... I uninstalled the Health app a month ago, then decided I needed it and this issue popped up

I initially thought you could only get it on the Galaxy Store, but after re-reading OP, went to Google Play store and clicked it. Shows as installable on my S8. Hmm, not sure what's going on with yours.

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Mary, i dont see it on the store with my Verizon s8 either so i assume it is also incompatible with my phone too.

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Is everything working properly for you now, OP? Strange that that happened!

Not really. Samsung is just running 2 builds of the software, one it made for and test on certain galaxy phones, and one made and tested for the masses but NOT tested on the galaxy phones. They simply left the S8 off the compatibility list of the android store so you would only be running the galaxy tested samsung store version.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Not really. Samsung is just running 2 builds of the software, one it made for and test on certain galaxy phones, and one made and tested for the masses but NOT tested on the galaxy phones. They simply left the S8 off the compatibility list of the android store so you would only be running the galaxy tested samsung store version.

Oh wow! I didn't know that. Thank you for explaining!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey