I love my S8+, beautiful phone but I just can't not protect it. I would love to have it naked but that thinness and slick glass, for me is a accident waiting to happen. I'd hate to drop it and shatter the screen, Too much money in it for that to happen. So I put it in a Otterbox Commuter case. Bulks it up a bit, but the peace of mind is worth it to me. So how are you folks rolling ...naked or protected?
    11-14-2017 02:08 PM
    I love my S8+, beautiful phone but I just can't not protect it. I would love to have it naked but that thinness and slick glass, for me is a accident waiting to happen. I'd hate to drop it and shatter the screen, Too much money in it for that to happen. So I put it in a Otterbox Commuter case. Bulks it up a bit, but the peace of mind is worth it to me. So how are you folks rolling ...naked or protected?
    I have mine in an otter box commuter as well.
    11-14-2017 02:11 PM
    I only go naked when I use my wallet case to go out so I don't have to pack a purse, but other than that, Otterbox commuter here as well. Saved my phone many times.
    11-14-2017 03:01 PM
    I also have a commuter case. Holy cow.
    11-14-2017 03:02 PM
    Caseless, here. Just my dbrand skin on the back and Ghost Armor on the front. Oddly, with the grip of the skin and the thinner feel, I haven't come close to dropping it.

I do have a Ringke Onyx case that I'll use when doing yardwork, etc.
    11-14-2017 03:44 PM
    Otterbox Commuter for me, screen protector is a cheeper film one as I couldn't find a good glass protector.
    11-14-2017 04:23 PM
    spigen liquid air armor, minimal bulk and good quality design with a raised edge so you can set it face down if you prefer
    11-14-2017 04:36 PM
    i have the mophie battery case on mine, i don't realize how much it bulks it up until i put it in a cheap case from 5 below
    11-14-2017 05:49 PM
    Spigen tough armor. Covers corners and I have a kick stand.
    11-14-2017 05:52 PM
    I'm using a case w/the little compartment on the back that holds my necessary cards + I keep it in my leather holster in my belt w/the bulky case still on. No wallet necessary anymore.

I have a supcase unicorn beetle pro w/holster as a backup
    11-14-2017 05:58 PM
    Otterbox clear symmetry
    11-14-2017 07:18 PM
    I've had mine in a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro (without screen protector) since day one. It looks great, it works great, it feels great, etc., and it has never interfered with wireless charging.
    11-15-2017 03:09 AM
    I just switched to a Speck case. I was using an Otterbox Symmetry, for a while. The Otterbox was nice. It protected my phone and didn't interfere with charging. I just wanted to change it up. The Speck feels a little nicer in my ham hands. I'll probably switch back and forth.

By the way. My daughter and I are the reasons they make phone cases in the first place. I love the look of my phone, but I know me. My daughter is the same, she picked out an Otterbox Defender knowing any other case would not be sufficient.
    11-15-2017 12:02 PM
    I'm using the UAG Monarch with the Whitestone Dome Glass protector and i love it.
    I've never had a better set up.
    11-15-2017 05:05 PM
    Still using my Otterbox Commuter and Otao glass screen protector. Would love to "go naked" with it but too paranoid. I drop it infrequently, but still...
    11-15-2017 07:53 PM