Youtube randomly pause problem?

Ultradisaster

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
I notice on my s8, that sometimes youtube pause itself, then i must pres play again to continue. This not happens all the time but it is sometimes realy anoying? Is there solution for this problem? Or it is some phone mistake? I don' t know realy 🤔

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this only happen when headphones are plugged in? Are you using the YouTube app or the website?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Phantom touches would always be something to consider, but if it only ever happens on YouTube, that would seem less likely. You could try turning on the Show Touches option in Developer Options (if available), and watch for phantoms during your daily use. If it's not a developer option on your phone, then there are apps in the Play Store that can do this. Since phantom touches can be intermittent, you'd want to watch over some time, rather than expect them to show up immediately.

To access Developer Options, go to Settings>About Phone​ and tap Build Number 7 times.

Ultradisaster

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
No phanot touches i tested. Realy don't know what is this and how to solve the problem. It is not all the time but sometimes on 2 min skmetimes on 4 min on video. Realy anoying :/

Jul 27, 2018
Visit site
I know im a little late but I think YouTube when testing their app downgrades YouTube to an older version just for a few days I say this because before every Yotube Update they seem to go backwards. You can tell cause they will usally take out some sort of features. Instead of clicking anywhere on the timeline, you now have to drag it like the older version. I see this happen alot with YouTube so just keep checking for any updates. This keept happing to me so I just keept checking for updates and in the three days I notice this problem YouTube has just had an update. After the update the old features are back in and its back to normal I assume they do this for bugs or error or cause they might be working on another better update or fixing the one they have now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm