This is my last shot before I just get a new damn phone. Here is my problem, been going on for about a month now:

Whenever I am home, JUST at home my S8+ will:
    - Not send or recieve MMS
    - SMS will send but it will just show the spinning circle on my end for a couple min to an hour, the circle when they go away and show the time the messages actually sent.
    - Google play store installs will hang, they will download 100% and then just stay there for again a couple min- an hour.
    - Phone in general feels slightly laggy
    - Will not get push notifications from apps in a timely manner or not at all.
    - If i have the blue light filter set to sunrise-sunset it will not go off on sunrise until way past sunrise.

If I leave my house and go down a couple blocks my phone will either return to normal or I restart it and it returns to normal. Once I get back home it returns to not working properly. I have factory reset it no lie about 10 times now trying to track down the problem I also have disabled the Wifi with no difference. I have ran it with all my apps just the stock apps (with one or two other ones i need) and everywhere in between. after the reset the phone works correctly for a short time. Today I ran my phone without an app that I thought was causing the issue, it was all good last night and this morning, went to work all was fine, right when I came home it started acting up. I will post pictures, logs, anything to try to get some help here.
    11-22-2017 06:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the S8 Member Reviews forum to the main S8 forum.

The most important question is how good your cell signal at home is. If it's poor, then that can prevent you from sending or receiving MMS (since that requires 3G/4G mobile data, not wi-fi), and it may also hinder SMS (which uses 2G voice signal). This can also explain why you have difficulty installing apps and why the phone is laggy -- if the data signal is poor, these things will suffer. Does the phone continue to be laggy even on wi-fi?

Lots of phones these days don't show you the cell signal strength in the battery graph -- you may have to install GSam Battery Monitor to get that information.
    11-23-2017 12:27 AM
    Sure sounds like a poor signal issue at home.
    11-23-2017 10:56 AM
    Cell service shows 3/5 bars on LTE, I have had three other samsung phones while in this house, two other people are on iphones and same network. This also just started happening about a month ago, before that everything was working perfectly. Nothing changes when connected to Wifi. A couple days ago I was literally in my driveway and my phone started behaving normally. Also if I restart the phone after the app download reaches 100% it will then install the app like it is supposed to upon the restart almost immediately. If it was the cell service it would seem that the actual download would be problematic not just the install, the download itself is just as fast as Wi-fi, no issues surfing the web or watching youtube on LTE in the house. The problem would also be constant I would think, but when I do a factory reset (like I did a couple days ago) the phone acts normally until I leave my house and then come back.
    11-26-2017 10:30 PM
    Curious. You're right, it doesn't sound like it's affecting the download speed, but it sure sounds like something about your house if affecting the phone's performance. Is it worse in a particular room, like the basement?

You don't have a Faraday cage in your house, do you?
    11-27-2017 11:34 AM