I don't think there's a way to do this and I find it very annoying. I know I'm using my phone wrong by always trying to use it in landscape orientation, but that's how I like to use my phone personally.

I wish the nav buttons were always on the right no matter if the phone is in landscape with the top of the phone on the left or right. I thought that was the point of software buttons. I'm coming from a G5, so this is quite annoying to me. I also hate the pressure sensitive home button, I wish I could disable it. I've already turned the sensitivity all the way down but that's not enough.

Other that that there are only 3 other things I really miss from the G5. The wide angle lense camera, IR blaster and removable battery.

I'm good with everything else. I got this phone for literally free from my work so I'm basically stuck with it, I know there are worse things...
    12-09-2017 10:08 AM
    Huawei Mate 9 has rotate desktop. Also an excellent 4000mha battery easily last a long day.

As long as you treat battery nice, it'll be nice back🙂

My Note II had terrible batteries. now, a small lite brick can provide three or more charges or enough for an 18 hour flight to Australia.
    12-09-2017 11:46 AM