I just wanted to say, that I'm leaving you guys. I'm not going far though. I'm just moving next door to the Note 8. Yep! I couldn't resist...after playing with a Note 8 several times, I decided to get one. I traded my S8+ in for it.

It was great being here, and maybe I will see some of you over at the Note 8 forum.

T
    12-16-2017 10:06 AM
    I just wanted to say, that I'm leaving you guys. I'm not going far though. I'm just moving next door to the Note 8. Yep! I couldn't resist...after playing with a Note 8 several times, I decided to get one. I traded my S8+ in for it.

It was great being here, and maybe I will see some of you over at the Note 8 forum.

T
    Enjoy your new Note!
    jacker and gernerttl like this.
    12-16-2017 10:31 AM
    I did same@ buy couldn't part with my s8+ backup.

I wanted the Note but the one that came wss DOA so bought the S8 (And an iPhone 8 to test drive for 2 wks) while I waited. Also feel better testing Oreo and have the Note so never without.
    gernerttl likes this.
    12-16-2017 11:29 AM

T
    Trader😒 lol jk I hope you enjoy the note 8 it's a beautiful phone
    gernerttl likes this.
    12-16-2017 02:18 PM
    gave my s8+ to my son and have the Note 8-got it Sept 7th and loving it. the s8+ was amazing as well and I would be just stayed with it but I ha e always loved the Note series and went thru the unfortunate Note 7 recall twice
    12-16-2017 06:51 PM
    gave my s8+ to my son and have the Note 8-got it Sept 7th and loving it. the s8+ was amazing as well and I would be just stayed with it but I ha e always loved the Note series and went thru the unfortunate Note 7 recall twice
    How about battery life as compare to s8 plus??
    12-16-2017 07:45 PM
    How about battery life as compare to s8 plus??
    So far, it seems pretty good. Of course results will vary depending on usage. I'll have a better idea after a week or so.
    12-16-2017 09:11 PM

T
    Great choice my friend. I was in the EE shop yet again in St Stephens, Hull today. Toyed with the phone, and was just about to go strike a sale,[BOX] [/BOX] when the wife appeared on my shoulder,
    . What you up to? My answer, just looking darling.
    12-18-2017 11:36 AM
    Great choice my friend. I was in the EE shop yet again in St Stephens, Hull today. Toyed with the phone, and was just about to go strike a sale,[BOX] [/BOX] when the wife appeared on my shoulder,
    . What you up to? My answer, just looking darling.
    Hahahaha! I got my wife a Note 8 as an early Christmas present, so I had an excuse to get one for me as well. Muahahahaha! You have to think strategically my friend.
    mary beth hale and badcat like this.
    12-18-2017 12:17 PM
    Hahahaha! I got my wife a Note 8 as an early Christmas present, so I had an excuse to get one for me as well. Muahahahaha! You have to think strategically my friend.
    By doubling your loss??
    12-20-2017 07:34 AM
    By doubling your loss??
    Eh? That made no sense.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    12-20-2017 10:11 AM