S8 Plus Battery Apparently Ventrd

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Anybody else have this problem? I noticed about 2 weeks ago that my battery on my S8 Plus was dying quicker than usual. Yesterday I could only get about 5 hours out of a charge. Took my case off today, and the battery has swollen to the point where the back is coming off! Called Samsung. They were very nonchalant about it. Said I’d have to send it in and they will I’ll fix it... no way for me to be without a phone for at least a week. Thank goodness I’ve got #squaretrade . Even though I had to pay a $99 deductible, I’ll have a refurbished one tomorrow. Losing faith in #samsung . Figured faulty batteries would be more of an urgency after the Note 7 the debacle.FB_IMG_1513615600747.jpg

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
This is the main reason I only buy phones with removable batteries. You can increase the capacity all day long to overcome some sealed battery shortcomings, but it'll never overcome the issues of dealing with it when the battery itself is the problem.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I have a small light weight 10,000 battery pack that can do 3 full recharges. I do not want removable and the terrible exploding/expanding battery scenario I went through with Note II. Batteries evolve constantly. Charging wireless using common standards

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay