So, I just wanted to share with everyone here my setup on my phone. I call it pixel S8 for obvious reason. I hope you like it! The background wallpapers from 3D Parallax wallpaper which looks awesome!
    12-19-2017 01:49 PM
    So are you going to share the launcher and icon pack you are using?
    12-19-2017 03:15 PM
    So are you going to share the launcher and icon pack you are using?
    Please forgive me. I apologize. Here's the link I hope that works for everyone. If not let me know please. There's no icon pack. Everything just pixelated. Works very well to be honest with you. At a glance calendar widget, and Google weather widget work perfectly.

mundo472 and TennisGuy45 like this.
    12-19-2017 03:22 PM
    So you create a post to show off your setup and then expect people to request access to your Google drive to know what you used for theming instead of just typing what you used in a comment here? I fail to understand the point of that. It seems you've tweaked a few things using Substratum, otherwise it's just basic launcher level theming I see. Cool, I guess... though your setup is way WAAAAAY too busy in some instances... I've seen much better. Though that's of course subjective. Color me unimpressed with this entire post.
    Just wanted to show off my phone set up that is all if you don't like it you do not have to respond. Or you can be mature about it. That is all. Furthermore, in my opinion, it is not too busy that's just a 3D wallpaper. When someone ask me to link the APK file I did so and they gave permissions. As always in life teach their own just wanted to show it off a little bit if you don't like it again you don't have to respond . It would be nice if you would be nice and mature about it though I'm not doing anything mean here.
    12-19-2017 07:35 PM
    Also, maybe a mod can move this to the more appropriate "theme" section of the S8/+ forum. Just a suggestion.
    True that.
    12-19-2017 08:09 PM