How do I stop my phone from doing this^?
    12-20-2017 05:12 AM
    I'm afraid charging it face down may be the only option. I agree it is annoying.
    12-20-2017 06:56 AM
    Ever since my S8+ got the November 1 security patch level and what ever else came with it my phone does this too. To clarify, it used to turn on for only a few seconds when charging ended then turn off and stay off. After this update (I'm on AT&T) the lock screen stays on for the screen timeout time and when the phone is fully charged on wireless charging, the screen comes on for 3 minutes (or what ever I have it set to). A few seconds after the screen shuts off charging commences again, turning on the display! This repeats indefinitely until I take it off my charging stand.

It was fine the way it was, why did they change it? Maybe I need to reset my phone to factory and start completely over setting it up.
    12-22-2017 02:55 PM
    Mine was doing it too. Do you charge it with a case on? I was and thought maybe that was the problem. I took the case off and tried charging it. Now it doesn't do it anymore and just lights up once when fully charged and then it stays off until I pick it up off the charger. Try that if you are using a case.
    12-27-2017 09:17 PM
    Mine was doing it too. Do you charge it with a case on? I was and thought maybe that was the problem. I took the case off and tried charging it. Now it doesn't do it anymore and just lights up once when fully charged and then it stays off until I pick it up off the charger. Try that if you are using a case.
    I was wrong. Still doing it.
    01-02-2018 05:01 PM
    the %100 charge loop is a known issue. It also doesn't happen all the time. I have been unable to link it to anything myself. It still does it even after a reboot, but there will be mornings that it does not do that. Very annoying indeed.
    01-02-2018 11:41 PM