Random ad bubble dropping down from right top scree

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Long story short. I have a Galaxy s8. Downloaded the app charades played it then got bored. After that downloaded other apps played them and then unistalled. During this time my finger slipped and I clicked one of the cursed ads. Not exactly sure what app. I'm not sure exactly what happened between when my finger opened the app to now. But I have since uninstalled all my most recent apps that I downloaded from the Play Store. This drop down bubble is on my home screen so far and has now shown a Starz ad bubble and one for Atlius or what not. I've gone to app manager to see if I could have any sketchy app but I haven't. Neither my antivirus or malware apps have caught what it could be. Should also say it's there for like a few seconds and then it's gone. I've noticed when my phone is off for a bit and then I turn it back on it's there but only for a few moments. I've screen shot the one with the Atlius bubble but I am unsure on how to attach it.

Jesse Long2

May 3, 2018
Visit site
I am seeing this problem as well. Top right corner it comes down with the icon of different websites.
Has anyone factory reset their phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37