First of all, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I've spent hours trying to find the answer online...

Last night, I didn't install or do anything different, but half of the icons I use at the top of the screen are gone.

I have no other way that "I" am aware of to get into settings or turn the flashlight on with.

Any help is super appreciated !!

And of course, this is my first post. And in case anyone wants an Galaxy S8 - DON'T DO IT!! The back panel is covered in the old crappy thin glass and merely charging the phone cracks the front "Google Glass"; Both are all smashed like pumpkins in January...

I know, it's another topic but my phone is junk in 4 months, junk. There should be a class action lawsuit...
    01-13-2018 10:49 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about the Quick Settings in the swipedown menu? If so, then have you tried swiping down a second time? On a lot of phones, the second swipedown expands the Quick Settings to show you the full panel. Otherwise, tap the Edit button for the Quick Settings, and see if you can add back the missing toggles.
    01-14-2018 02:23 AM