Hi! I have a new S8 ( about a month old) and have been issues with it loading pages.

I will be on Facebook, Instagram, even Chrome/Google and it will just refresh the loaded page and bring me back to the top of the page. It did this several times while I typed this post. I will be in the middle of my feed and it just refreshes and brings me to the top again. It will also close out a game sometimes (Neko Atsume) with no warning or error message.

I tried clearing the data and cache on Facebook and Instagram and it did not help. The phone is still giving me the same issues.

The software on the phone is up to date, I'm running Android 7.0 if either of those things are helpful.

Thanks for help in advance!
    01-14-2018 06:01 AM
    Go into the settings of all your apps. From what you listed, you've given permission for fb to control your phone. Somewhere a sync time, or refresh time, will be listed. You can turn off auto playing videos too. My suggestion to everyone is use a browser for fb, get rid of the app and it's messenger. You don't need to give any phone permissions to use fb, why would you?
    mary beth hale likes this.
    01-14-2018 11:26 AM