What is the best Samsung Galaxy choice?

ArisAntoine

Jan 21, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone in Android Central,

Currently, my device is a Samsung Galaxy J3, which I liked very much in all aspects, without a doubt has fulfilled my expectations. The problem is that several months ago, this is giving hardware problems, which has been progressively damaged. For this reason, I have decided to buy a new cell phone.

I thought about buying the Samsung Galaxy S8, since it is one of the latest smartphones that have gone on sale, so I think it must have many new features - or at least I think -. Also, I want to buy it at http://tienda.personal.com.ar/ that is providing attractive facilities.

But my question is this, is the Samsung Galaxy S8 good buying option compared to the functionalities of a Samsung Galaxy J3? Since, I want to save problems in the future of not getting good support for this smartphone because of the recent release to the market.

robotomo

May 22, 2017
Visit site
I think that you should wait until the galaxy s9 (which is coming out this year) to see if you still wan't the s8 or maybe you would wan't the s9.
but if you change your mind and don't wan't a samsung, i recomend the pixel 2

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone in Android Central,

Currently, my device is a Samsung Galaxy J3, which I liked very much in all aspects, without a doubt has fulfilled my expectations. The problem is that several months ago, this is giving hardware problems, which has been progressively damaged. For this reason, I have decided to buy a new cell phone.

I thought about buying the Samsung Galaxy S8, since it is one of the latest smartphones that have gone on sale, so I think it must have many new features - or at least I think -. Also, I want to buy it at Celulares, Smartphones y Equipos | Tienda | Personal that is providing attractive facilities.

But my question is this, is the Samsung Galaxy S8 good buying option compared to the functionalities of a Samsung Galaxy J3? Since, I want to save problems in the future of not getting good support for this smartphone because of the recent release to the market.

I personally like a bigger screen so I went 8+. I also like that it has more features I use compared to a lot of other phones. Wireless charging, expandable storage, ip68, Samsung Pay. And since they are so popular you will have an endless choice of accessories compared to other phones

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
You're comparing a scooter to a big bike. The S series will have all the J3 has and more. Heck the jump from the J3 alone to the J7 is huge in terms of performance and features.

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I really like the S8. It's the perfect size. I was able to get if for $200 of list -- I pay cash for phones.

If you can pick one up on sale, it's a great phone for the money! They may even drop more since the S9 is on the way...

ThrowinRocks

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
wait for the release of the s9 if at all possible. you'll either want it or you'll be able to score a real good deal on the s8.
my son got half off at Verizon and his wife got a second one for free

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I really like the S8. It's the perfect size. I was able to get if for $200 of list -- I pay cash for phones.

I got my unlocked S8 for $424 brand new from Best Buy (with a S6 trade in)

I always buy my phone's cash cause I love prepaid plans and freedom of choice and when I'm done with my phone I get top dollar cause it's unlocked it's always a win win :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

I think it would be a great time to get the S8! When the S9 comes out, the S8 will inevitably drop in price; making the S8 an even more attractive option.

Plus, as the S8 came out in April 2017, you can count on it getting security and software updates for the next 14 months or so (most phones will get software and security updates for at least two years after their initial release).

The S8 also has really great specs, so I anticipate that the hardware, etc will hold up well over time; especially if you take care of your phone and maybe slap on a screen protector or a case to keep it protected.

Good luck with your decision, and welcome again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12