Hey folks

Just picked up my new S8+, but I was wanting to know...

How do I change my Main Cloud storage to MS OneDrive instead of the Default SS cloud or Google Drive.

Thanks
    02-11-2018 05:25 AM
    Hey folks

Just picked up my new S8+, but I was wanting to know...

How do I change my Main Cloud storage to MS OneDrive instead of the Default SS cloud or Google Drive.

Thanks
    I could be wrong but I don't think you can set a default cloud storage. You'd have to select OneDrive evertime you want to save something.
    NightOrchid likes this.
    02-11-2018 08:12 AM
    I could be wrong but I don't think you can set a default cloud storage. You'd have to select OneDrive evertime you want to save something.

Thanks for the reply .. and I think your probably right.. I just cant find a way on my S8+ and a google search doesnt come back with anything either

I prefer OneDrive to Google Drive or SS Cloud.. been using it since my Windows Phone days.. and I think it looks cleaner and more useful features than G.Drive..

Thanks anyway
    mary beth hale and dlalonde like this.
    02-11-2018 02:20 PM
    Thanks for the reply .. and I think your probably right.. I just cant find a way on my S8+ and a google search doesnt come back with anything either

I prefer OneDrive to Google Drive or SS Cloud.. been using it since my Windows Phone days.. and I think it looks cleaner and more useful features than G.Drive..

Thanks anyway
    I use OneDrive as well. Just disable Google drive in settings>apps. Then turn off sync for Samsung cloud.
    dlalonde likes this.
    02-11-2018 03:59 PM