I've been trying to install Upday news on Bixby so I can get news cards in my feed.
    I can install Upday independently through the Playstore so the app is on my phone separately but when I go to Bixby's settings it still has a download button next to the Upday option rather than a slider. If i press the download button it opens the Playstore but says "Item not found" and has a retry button underneath.
    I've tried clearing the cache for Bixby and the Playstore.

I have an S8 running Android 7.0, does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
    02-15-2018 04:19 PM
    Unless the app comes from the Play Store or you have the right APK, integration might not work. That's not Bixby's fault, it's the app's and the way you installed it, I'm afraid. Most likely, the app was removed and is no longer supported, hence it not working with Bixby.

Update: It's showing as incompatible with all my current devices, including S8 and Note 8, so I'm guessing this is either region-locked (my account is US-Based) or no longer supporting the OS version on the S8/Note 8.
    02-15-2018 05:35 PM