Hi,

Although I use a wallet from the beginning to protect my phone, I am very dissatisfied because the gorilla glass are easily scratched.

I have a lot of small scratches on the display.

However, my dissatisfaction was particularly culminating when the dirt began to accumulate in a thin space between the display and the body. Unfortunately, I cant clean this dirt, because the space is so narrow that I can not even access the thinnest needle, toothpick and the like ...

Dirt between the display and the phone body :(-dsc_9016.jpgDirt between the display and the phone body :(-dsc_9016-2.jpg

Is there any method to clean this? Maybe with some kind of fluid I can use for this?

I'm pretty disappointed with this phone when it's tough.
    02-24-2018 03:40 AM
    I'm so sorry that you have these problems. If I were you I'd take it back to the vendor, this is not normal. I use a wallet case without screen protector and there are no scratches and no dirt. There isn't even space for dirt to settle.
    02-24-2018 03:55 AM
    Unfortunately the latest versions of Gorilla glass are easily scratched. The dust problem in the seam is a tough one. I'm wondering if edge of scotch tape might work or some kind of tacky rubber putty.
    02-24-2018 10:03 AM
    I took a scalpel and cut plastic spoon. So I created a thin plastic sheet that I managed to pierce into this hole. I used some water and managed to clean it. I spent about 3 hours because the opening is extremely narrow and the dirt is well stuck.
    02-25-2018 02:35 AM
    User subjects his phone to an environment prone to so much dust and sand that his screen is scratched several times over....

.... Complains it also gets into the seems of his phone. FML.. just sell your phone now and learn how to read smoke signals. Or at least buy a real case.
    02-25-2018 12:22 PM
    Perhaps clean it out, then run a bit of clear nail polish along it? Or get the active variant
    02-25-2018 12:42 PM
    soft toothbrush and a little water
    02-25-2018 01:48 PM