Oreo latest?

waveuk

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Nothing so far. I have been on the Beta.

All is working well (except Google Pay) so it is difficult to understand the delay.

Wbutchart

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Just checked, not available for my phone yet either, UK unlocked. Really wish they would pull their finger out and get this moving. This trudge process has me longing for the days of iPhone again...especially as security updates are now three months out of date as well.

Passerive

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
Got it 2 days ago for my S8 here (France, unlocked). Not installed yet (CRAP?) Details:
Informations sur la mise à jour logicielle
• Version : G950FXXU1CRB7/G950FOXM1CRAP/G950FXXU1CRAP
• Taille : 1405,78 Mo
Nouveautés
Mise à niveau de Samsung Experience 9.0 avec Android Oreo

Last edited:

novahob

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Unlocked UK S8 and nothing either, still on December 2017 security patch. Samsung is a joke for any kind of updates. First Samsung since the great S2 and it'll be my last, just don't trust them to keep a phone updated anymore.

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
agree. kinda annoying how the update gets pulled, then re released and then the S9 gets announced and the update seems to of hit a slow down

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
"Google is nearing the first developer release for the next version of Android OS" this month - development release or DP1, with alpha and beta to follow. No where near beta deployment. Hold your horses back.

Boutsen

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
The S8+ has been my first experience of Samsung and will definitely be my last. The security updates are pathetic, I'm on November 17....and Oreo has been nothing short of a fiasco.

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I think I'll just get a stock phone next time I ever get a new phone. I mean, Nougat is nothing to complain about... but it is insanely disappointing how the update for this phone has to be release twice and has only hit a few countries of Europe, and it's almost half way through March. We're basically already done with Q1. It sucks to be a part of this, again. I bet that if I ever upgrade soon, THEN I'll miss the update I was waiting for. That's how it usually worked in the past!

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
These people are literally being paid to sit on their stupid asses and avoid doing something that should be quite simple to them.

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
quick question about memory cards. it doesn't need formatting after a big update does it? it's just used for my music, that's it. I've factory reset my phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol